From your opening days of study to preparing for your transition into the workforce, the Charles Sturt Mentoring Program and our team of Alumni mentors are here to give guidance and support your learning and professional development.
Join us now to connect to Alumni, build your industry network and transition from university into the next phase of your career.
Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining the Charles Sturt Mentoring program today!
Why become a Mentor?
- GIVE BACK by supporting the growth and success of Charles Sturt students
- CONNECT with rich peer and professional communities
- CONTRIBUTE through your leadership, communication and employability skills
Why become a Mentee?
- GROW your peer and professional network by working with an Alumni Mentor
- EXPLORE new opportunities and build your career path
- DEVELOP your leadership, communication and employability skills
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell